As mentioned in last weeks blogs, it is very difficult to manage hormonal acne as we can not control our hormonal fluctuations. There are a few top tips that could help ease the symptoms of hormonal acne.
- Wash your face 1-2 times a day and after every work out
- Use luke warm water as the heat in water can irritate the skin further
- Don't pick your acne spots, this will make your acne more aggressive!
- Use makeup that won't clog your pores
- ALWAYS wear SPF to avoid pigmentation.
Have you found any other top tips to help with your hormonal acne?