Eid Mubarak to you all! Eid is celebrated by Muslims all around the world after a whole month of fasting. Traditional celebrations meant visiting family, going to the mosque for eid prayers, dressing up in our best clothes and of course presents! We enjoy our celebrations by having yummy food and also giving charity for those who are in need.
It has been a blessed month and I am so grateful that I was able to spend the month at home with my family. My skin has definitely suffered in this month due to fasting. Although I tried my best to keep hydrated in between but would often feel that it got to the same state within a couple of days.
To break it down in short, this is how I overcame my skin dullness
- I masked at least once a week using a clay mask and customising it with the Fragrance Free night oil,
- I only used this in my T zone area as that is where I am oily,
- I double cleansed my face on the days I was wearing make up,
- I wore the night oil during the day as I needed the extra surge of hydration,
- I applied a thicker eye cream as I felt that the dehydration was causing fine lines.
I felt this helped with my skin dullness for a couple days at a time.
I hope you are all enjoying Eid, it is going to be a slightly different eid this year considering we not allowed out on large gatherings.
Don't forget to make the most of our Eid discount code, you can get 15% off by using Code 'EID15' code will end on midnight on the 25th May.
Speak to you all soon!