Here are some tips of how to prepare your skin for clay masks.
- Exfoliate a day before so you remove all dead skin from the face.
- Cleanse your face before applying masks.
- Steam your face so your pores are open so when you apply the face mask it will be able to remove impurities more easily.
In addition to making your skin feel better, a facial mask provides many benefits. It can:
- Refine pores
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Absorb oil and dirt
- Hydrate the skin
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soften and smooth the skin
- Brighten and tighten
- Increase elasticity
- Re-balance Sebum production
- Clear acne
TIP: Add 4/5 drops of the Night Face oil into the clay mask before adding water. Mix it thoroughly dispersing the oils and then add your water/floral waters.
This will help you with pigmentation and give you a radiant glow! Finish off with a moisturiser of your choice and then apply the Night Face Oil!